TREAT your bearing right.
For smooth spins and longer bearing life on modern unresponsive yoyos.
Dark Matter(TM) was scientifically formulated and is intended only for use on yoyo bearings. Follow these steps for maximum performance:
- open your yoyo
- Remove your bearing and clean the bearing with Rubbing alcohol in a small canister (something you can let the bearing soak in and allow you to shake the bearing in the fluid vigorously without making a mess).
- Remove bearing and let it dry on a piece of paper towel. Try spinning the bearing to confirm it is clean and spinning freely and easily.
- Shake well bottle of Dark Matter(TM)
- Apply three small drops of Dark Matter to side of bearing
- Rotate outer race of bearing slowly to help Dark Matter(TM) to soak into bearing
- Re-assemble yoyo
- Put a new string on your yoyo
- Play with your yoyo. Note that your yoyo will be responsive at first. This is normal.
- Throw some fast spins and maybe a few “Around The World” or “Pinwheels” to help settle the Dark Matter(TM) in your bearing.
- Your bearing should now start to play unresponsive again. If not play a while longer.
Dark Matter(TM) is only to be used on a clean and well functioning bearing. Dark Matter(TM) is not intended to repair a broken or faulty bearing.
Keep the lid tight on your Dark Matter(R) or else it will escape quite quickly back into the atmosphere.
Do not use more than three drops. Make sure you re-clean the bearing thoroughly before re-applying Dark Matter(TM)